Thursday, April 29, 2010

Much Ado about nothing

I am trying on runners at the moment to see which is better for the cross country tomorrow. I fluked last year's race.. I predict that I won't even make it to zones this year, but I will try. Hmm.. should I wear the dunlop volley lucky shoes (which I've been wearing for all the X-countries since yr8) or should I wear a lighter, new pair of asics. Maybe I should run around my block to test them out. kidding. I am feeling so pumped right now! I don't think I can fall asleep that quick tonight. Why? I am running the cross-country tomorrow and I will also donate blood! I just hope I won't faint or something after the blood donation because of dehydration. Nah it won't happen. Which reminds me, I used to fake an asthma attack when I was 5, so I can use the ventolair gas masks. I used to be amased when kids wore this gas mask contraption and breathed in weird smelling gas. Anyways, I'll probably bring my urban originals bag tomorrow (: because it will probably fit everything. I lost my old wallet ):, the one with my red cross ID. Anyways I'm off! Happy bday allan btw!

3 comments:

  1. LOL you could have just said that on msn ^^" i thought it was gna be a whole post about me =3 but THANKS ANYWAYS TIEN~ =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!
    how did it go? did you make it to zone? i didn't hear from you after corss country.... i bought you something at the canteen but you weren't there :@ :@ :@
    btw, fyi, xinh and i WALKED the cross country course and we are proud to say that we came LAST.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL congrats mabel!!aww you shouldn't bought me anything . I came 12th ):

    ReplyDelete