Monday, April 26, 2010

Things will only get better

I feel so much better today. I Hungry Jacks for lunch today, how unhealthy! Anyways, I've finished writing a story for English and now I will browse for some interesting/inspirational pictures in google. (: Everytime the phone rings, it's a race between my brother and I to pick up the phone. If you call me and hear a lil kid voice saying, "Joe Tran speaking!" That's my brother not my DAD. I feel sorry for the person on the other side of the line, they have to go through a whole minute of baby talk before they can reach mum/dad. I downloaded itunes and my ipod is up and working again. I thought it died before ): because it couldn't connect to the comp so I could only use it as a usb before. I'm aiming to write an essay in 2 nights. I hope I will achieve that. If it's not an essay, then any piece of writing, whether it be for english or for legal. Sorting out year 5/6 work, I realised just how friggin COLOURFUL my books were. Now when I think about it, was I stupid? Why would I put in that extra lot of effort to colour in my work in order to have the 'best' title page and earn a big gold sticker (*face palm*).

This was my title page for the book "Wicked" by Paul Jennings (man I loved the whole series).... and all I got for it was a stupid sticker at the bottom right corner.

Anyways.. inspirational pics:
I will work hard to afford a house like this one. I can only afford one...in Vietnam.

Amazing! The way the material just sits right.

Pretty!

P.S. I also realise that I want to be able to do everything. If I just watched something on youtube for example someone singing a cover, I'd want to sing to. So I'd take out my guitar, strum a few chords and sing. If I watch "ready, steady, cook!" I'd end up making a dish or two that night. If I watch some awesome dance choreography on youtube, I'd dance for a bit that night. If I see some interesting dresses, I'd go and colour coordinate my wardrobe. Never have I seen a video about studying though..how sad. To start on some hw. BYE!

4 comments:

  1. lol! it's because the shows are inspirational!
    it's like when you watch a feel-good movie and you come out feeling like you could save the world... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah like that movie "american gangster" =) have you seen it ? its really good =] made me wna drug deal i swear >< but im not cos ima good boy *angel face*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just MISS those days when the most important thing in the world was getting an amazing sticker for a super colourful title page! You weren't stupid and it wasn't pointless! It harnessed creativity. Something Yr 12 barely encourages. Gosh, I miss primary.

    ReplyDelete