Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm Late! I'm late!

Time is running out. With the trials approaching fast, I better hit a more rapid pace in my studies. These are the last few months that will inevitably determine my lifestyle and wealth for the rest of my life. Yes I know that money does not buy happiness, however, it does provide me with the goods and luxuries that will make me happy. Soo am I going to work hard to afford a nice car, maybe a house and then travel tickets for my mummy and daddy (:.

I don't know why, but ever since I was small I've always loved lip balms. I still remember tagging mum along to the girls toys aisle in Toys-R-Us. I fancied the fake make-up sets, the eyeshadow palette was simply a coloured strip of plastic and same goes for the lipstick/balm. But anyhow, mum would buy a pack or two and on the car I'd smear invisible eyeshadow onto the hollows of my eyes :L. What was I thinking? Anyways, I still love lip balms to bits! I love their scents (vanilla, strawberry, cherry, aloe-vera, kiwi, white musk, cherry blossom..etc). Man I am such a kid sometimes.. I still like the range of Bonne bell lip smackers :P. Anyways I'm off to study now.

2 comments:

  1. lol!
    OH MY GOD I LOVE BLOOM. OMGOMGOMG
    will try to get one for your birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do you mean 'you're such a kid SOMETIMES' ? you're a kid ALL the time =)

    P.S hows my dead basketball ? x] DON'T SLEEP IN NEXT WEDNESDAY =D you cant keep telling your mum that im your peak buddy if you dont even sit next to me anymore ROFL

    ReplyDelete