Monday, April 5, 2010

Bags bags bags

Not only have I picked out great bargains on bags, but I've also bags from staying up late to play neopets. So addictive and such a bad habit. Anyways, I found this brand new Urban Originals jade bag in Salvos last saturday. It's BRAND NEW and only $25 (from 80). Also a vintage, leather, black bag that looks like a cute mini briefcase and that was only $2. I will post those bags up soon. I cut my hair again, well only my fringe. I know I'm an amateur at hairdressing, however, I do not trust hairdressers with the job of cutting my fringe. They almost always OVER cut. I hate that. A few days ago, the painters came and lacquered the wooden floorboards on the staircase. The only means of travel up and down the stairs was via the railings. So at night, my whole family climbed up the railings, surprisingly, no one left any foot imprints on floorboards. Even dad made it up the railings :L. Now I to bed! NO NEOPETS! And now for random photos from my phone (I still love its camera to bits):me &lyn bored one lunch
me&amy. I felt great after finishing the examz. little vinh sleeping in the middle of nowherecute bling shoes from rubi-only $10

2 comments:

  1. LOL! your family went up the stairs via the railing... sounds awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you went to cities without me =( and you bought those grey shoes with diamonds on them ? ^^" ddnt i tell you that they look bad last time ? LOL

    ReplyDelete