Wednesday, March 17, 2010

NEW HOME!

The rest of the family is going to sleep in the new house today... while I practise my speech ):. Anyways, I walked to the house in Canley(from Canley station) after school today. The trip took 5 minutes :D. Everyone helped in cleaning, tidying and throwing out old stuff the previous owner left behind. I spent the whole evening tidying - - and STRESSING about dodgy speech. Oh yeah, I went to the hip-hop workshop today. Phil demonstrated the moves and I reckon he did a pretty good job. Amanda P recorded everything lol. Anyways halfway through the session, amanda T and I ventured outside to "brainstorm" ideas on our dance for E.P.I.C :L. If only we had a mirror... even better, a dance studio! How funny, little Vinh does not know how to ask "what are you doing?" and so instead he scrunches up his eyebrows and asks, "Doing?", when I packed away his toys. Things to remember: buy new curtains, new rug (a white fluffy one or a stylish pattern one preferably), new light to replace the ancient chandelier?whoops you have to watch it sideways :P

No comments:

Post a Comment