Saturday, March 6, 2010

room designing

Instead of starting on my english speech, I am currently designing my room online with "Design My Room". The program is not that great at all, but they do have a whole range of wall colours. I quite like the idea of painting my wall in a light shade and painting pictures and patterns in white (on top of that). Maybe a stripey light sunshine yellow and white wall, which would look quite uplifting and bright (great for mornings). Or perhaps colours of my liking, ooh such as "french lilac" (1403),"paris romance (1262),"taffeta green" (843), "caribbean breze"(652). I wonder if the names and numbers are the same for paint selling shops such as bunnings :S. The grey shades look quite nice too, however it will probably look pretty dull and boring. wow this is exciting! I will keep it simple and stick with two colours max for the walls. Inspirational designs I found on google:
quite nice
quite nice again-it probably looks better if the colours were inverted(ie white plants and light wash background)
hmm I like!
I LOVE IT!! I will probably use the flower design.
I want to add this to another corner of my room. Also with a pixie in one of the cages :L. I am such a kid.
nice birds?
just a little something extra. WOWS DAMN if I were a kid, I would want to go to bed early every single day to play on this thisss... mini playground.
goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment