Tuesday, March 9, 2010

belonging

Quyen and I have exchanged fb passwords, so I do not know my password, hence I cannot log on. hehe Neither can she. However, staying off fb has its consequences... I start going through people's tumblr to look at the interesting photos they post, I start fiddling around with photoscape <3. I've picked THE related text for my speech and all I have to do is go and hire it from blockbusters. A very stressful day today, since I fell asleep yesterday night when I was having a "five minute nap", I ended up waking up saying "shid, shit, sugarr..." and panicking :s. Oh well, I needed the rest anyways. Some people don't have the appetite to indulge their fridge contents when they are stressed. However for others.. (like me)eating/junking is a frequent and annoying habit. I can't stand 2hours without dropping something into my stomach. (:....food glorious food..... and now to finish my homework.. night!

3 comments:

  1. Hey take my tumblr password too! Actually, nvm. If you do, I'll probably find another distraction anyway haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol tumblr, you have a tumblr :O :D

    ReplyDelete