Friday, March 5, 2010

home sweet home

I'm finding it moderately hard to keep up with all the homework and study, not only from school but from tutor as well. AND THIS COMPUTERR IS THE ISSUE!!! I can go to the extremities of unplugging my whole computer and packing it away from this table OR I can hand over the wireless net to dad, but if I do that, I might as well kiss goodbye to internet. Soo.. I will compromise. Only one hour of net once in two nights :3. Any ways, ONLY TWO MORE WEEKS TIL I GET MY NEWW ROOM!! I cannot wait to decorate it, paint the walls, instill some of my arty fardy weird ideas into the room. Bad news: HAlf-yearlies are in another two weeks. ): So that means, while the rest of my family get to settle into the new house.. I have to study. Plus side: On the contrary, I already chose my room hehe so no room bagging for maitran :P. I am soo excited about performing for epic, I hope it's in front of our year only (whole school=stage fright=make a fool of myself). Goodnight lovely world! oh yeah and go to sleep earlier tien.

No comments:

Post a Comment