Friday, February 26, 2010

bye bye net!

I will temporarily stop going on the internet for the duration of year 12. Benefits: More time will be spent on school work/study/sleep earlier/no eye bags/no falling asleep in class/better concentration in class.Cons: fall asleep while studying/no msn ):/no new music download/no watching interesting youtube videos/no inspiration! I must make a change to my everyday habits SOON! Don't want to fall in the trap again. I went to school with the aim of finishing my homework. I did not succeed, however, I made some progress :). All the year 12 kids spent the day inside and outside room7. We sat about and "tried" to focus on our studies. Now all my energy is drained from my body and I feel like jumping in bed and sleeping for 12 hours = =.

1 comment:

  1. if you see this message, you failed miserably xP .. but you know .. good luck *angel face* LOL

    ReplyDelete