Saturday, February 20, 2010

vietnamese new year !

woohoo! I went with Justine and my family to Fairfield show grounds. We split from my parents and siblings in the showgrounds. We went to grab some delicious corn, nem nuong and I pigged about the food stalls while Justine and Jessica walked about. I saw heaps of friends and relatives from the viet community lol. My viet school teacher was there to hold the flowers? for an important walk? Later on, the MC announced the students who had an ATAR above 99 (vietnamese students). Helene and David were in line too from Hurlstone YAY! I got a hi-five from one of them, hope that'll bring me good luck :L. It's funny how that venue is quite small, but all night I didn't bump into my parents or see them as a matter of fact. Anyways, Quyen came later and we sat the stands for a while. Whilst sitting there, some random chic sat next to me and asked for my name. Then said that her friend wanted my number ( some guy sitting over there). I said "No, but you can have my name." I thank James for that line. If that guy wanted my no. Why don't he ask himself? wuss. We caught up with justine, jessice, john, andrew and Lian. They went on the Ranger, while Quyen and I continued looking around *ahem*. No way am I ever getting on the ranger, even watching the carriages circle made me feel a bit dizzy. Later on, I spotted Minh standing at the games area and he played the ball-hit-cans game and won it. lol Then he asked which toy I'd like. I thought he was joking.(hope he doesn't find this blog)Yay I got a free tiger plush. My feet turned literally dark brown from all that dust from shuffling around. I was sooo tired when I went home.

2 comments:

  1. LOL its funny how i ddnt run into you again yesterday night, though i did call you but you never picked up >.> Check out my blog and read the part about the basketball game yeah ? see you at tutor~!

    ReplyDelete