Monday, February 22, 2010

STOP PROCRASTINATING!

The title says it all. Another normal day at school, nothing new. The hot humid conditions and my hay-fever does not help motivate me to study. :( Eww frozen watermelon does not taste so great, but frozen grapes do! mmm.. I actually absorbed information today in Gee's class yay! I watched the Macarthur house video, not the funniest thing ever! Haha the rip of the LOTR. Anyways, I went to Cab library after school with Nat and we sat near Kevin and Grace. I brought in chips, while kev and grace brought in a feast:L We got told off for the food, and what's better? We scored an announcement over the library PA system "the librarians will now check for food on the desks" (they didn't).It was funny. lol I will complete my hw soon. Nearly up to date with all my hw :D. Then study for half yearlies. I managed to squeeze in a 15minute bike ride just then :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment