Tuesday, March 16, 2010

princess room? I think not!

I can't wait to move out of my aunts house! Not because this room is small or anything, but I actually have a room all to myself again! Yay! Anyways I've been visiting my new home with my family every day for the past week or so to finish the planning and organisation of furniture, paint..etc. I can't have a different coloured room, all the bedrooms have to have the same coloured walls. boohoo! I will have to ditch the ideas about painting pretty things on my wall ):. Well at least mum promised to let me paint small pics on my wall. The room is quite large compared to this diminutive room my rents have put me in = =. Cheers to a wooden floorboard and NOT carpet. :) The view from my window is not that terribly great, all I see is the tree in front the house and other houses on the street. I'd really hope to see either the dawning or dusk of the day though. I also hope to get a queen or king sized bed Ooh YEAH! Ideal for throwing girly-get-together parties. Also, there is a white cat outside the backyard door. It is attracted to the house says the owner, yay free pet!
Now to attack my english speech! Nearly finished! Well halfway.

3 comments:

  1. "a king sized bed is ideal for throwing girly-get-togethers" ? *teehee okay tien =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you didn't change your time settings and you actually did sleep at 3:52AM,

    GO TO SLEEP EARLIER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol hell no! I was sound asleep by 2am.

    ReplyDelete