Sunday, March 7, 2010

fishing for sales (:

I went shopping with mumsyy today at livo. We went into forever new to see if there's anything on sale. To my surprise I found this gold sequin, button up, cardigan for only $10 :O. They still had size 8 :D. Anyways I went to try it on and the salesperson at the change rooms said that there's a further 30% off the marked prices and I was gonna buy it whether it fit me properly or not. WOW It's original price was $90 but it ended up being only $7. I only shopped for an hour, but I felt anxious and stressed about half yearlies. However if I had stayed at home, I think I would've just slept because of my stuffy room. Here's the shirt:

3 comments:

  1. you were at livo today ? =/ i was too LOL i was there at 1 till 5:30 ^^ nice shirt/cardigan btw =3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I was there from 2 to 3:30. Livo is THAT big and we are THIS small... of course I won't bump into you.

    ReplyDelete