Saturday, April 10, 2010

A boring Saturday

Just another boring day. I asked mum if I could have a pair of contacts. I used this tactic that actually works. It's when you ask for something big (e.g a really nice outfit), but then you reduce your request to something smaller (e.g. only the shirt from the outfit). So at first, I asked to have a pair of purple contacts and obviously mum said no. So I asked for a pair of hazel-ish green contacts and mum didn't say anything (which usually means alright then). YES! Anyways, I cooked some prawns for dinner today. I name my recipe: Lemon myrtle and cashew prawns
For dessert I dipped an apple into chocolate and also a plate of peanuts yumooo!


I found these Easter Show paintings very inspirational. The granny painting really stared back at you, the character seemed so realistic. The second painting was simply breathtaking, the painter used so many layers of different painting techniques. I want to reproduce a piece similar to this piece to stick up on my wall of paintings.

5 comments:

  1. did you seriously want purple contacts ? =] COS THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN AWESOME XD dont blame me if i cant stop staring at your eyes ROFL i hate peanuts =( but if it was just apple and chocolate .. *drool

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I'll make one for you one day. It only tastes half as good as it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol wow you could cook? O_O (can i try some of your cooking one day? :D)
    lol... if your mum had said yes to the purple contacts, would you actually wear them? coz that'd be kinda weird. and hazel green is good too. GUESS WHO HAD PSYCHE POWERS?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. REALLY ?! aww gee thanks tien =] you're the best LOL dont spoil it for me, i want to enjoy my first ever chocolate apple to the fullest =3 REMEMBER YOU PROMISED ME ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can only cook some stuff. Never promised anything. - -

    ReplyDelete