Thursday, April 8, 2010

City and Easter show

Quyen and I went to the city on Tuesday. At first we browsed through the opt shops at Livo and then we headed to the awesome cityy! While waiting on Liverpool station this creepy asian guy came abit too close to where we sat. Pedo. He was a bit scary.. hehe just a bit. However I realised how crap me and quyen are at lying. He asked, " Are you guys going to TAFE?" lol we're not that old! Yet! We kinda half-heartedly gave him answers from our back, we kept facing away from him. "How old are you guys?"
Quyen said "year 8," as I said "year 11". Good BS-ing. I had a hard time... trying to hide the laugh. We faked our names and high school.. which was hilarious.
Anyways, at the city, we went to the usual places such as Market City, Caps, china town, darling harbour and also Victoria's Basement (which took quyen ages to find because she missed the escalator - -). However the highlight of the day was the British Candy store... all the fudge and toffee YUM! Not to mention I went to this asian arcade that had many cutesy-wutesy, one piece japanese boutiques. Wow.. everything was soo pink and fuzzy. I wonder how those stalls survive in the empty arcade.

I went to the Easter show today with mumsy and vinh. Just the usual at the ES... food testing in Woolworths Dome, gaining inspiration in the art exhibition and finding cool items in the Bazaar. I love tasting food, it's what I look forward to in the ES (not the show bags). My favourite store was a herbs and spice store. I've finally tasted the bush tucker 'lemon myrtle', it has a distinct, strong flavour..I like! It was fun and a bit different because it's the first time without friends. Out of the blue, I bought hair extensions for fun! The extensions made my hair way tooo voluminous lol. Oh well, it'll be useful one day.. maybe when I get a crabby haircut. What really interested me was the hanging lights, each light was fit in a semi-transparent flower or bauble. They would go really well as night/party lights.Like these ones except the balls are MUCH smaller and they are all strung onto one string. I would also like a really, really nice smelling soap in my bathroom and nice smelling scents in my room. byebyes!

2 comments:

  1. lol soap in the bedroom?
    and "yr 8" "yr 11"
    yeah, i agree. good bs-ing. ROTFL lying skill = -1 much?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. see .. if i was there, would that creepy old guy still have asked you guys ? =) i think not =D

    ReplyDelete