Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hello tomorrow!

Can't wait till Friday! Green contacts woohoo! Anyways today's another unproductive day. I planned out my day, which consisted of 4 hours of study and 2 hrs of shopping. I ended up shopping for the whole day. Actually why don't I study now..till around 2am lol. Anyways, I went to buy a pair of heels for Saturday. This is my cheap outfit [whole outfit=$40(shoes)+$15(dress)=$55]just another close up
I also tried to do the 'smoky look' on my eyes.. it didn't fail that miserably. (dark purple one the outside and light purple in the inner corners).This is the simple make-up I'm gonna wear and I'm going to my fringe down on the night.
And this is my little handy invention. He grabs stationery when I need it, "calculator please!"

4 comments:

  1. talk about child labour ^^" i cant see the 'smoky look' :O but PURPLE <3

    awesome dress btw =] provided its not as short as it looks =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol haha thats so cute! though, your poor brother... how long did you make him stay there?
    sweet dress! love ^^ it looks kinda short though.
    dude, that is not smoky eyes. smoky eyes are obvious; yours are not. you need more black/purple/dark colours! make it obvious man. example: look at quyen's at informal. THOSE are smoky eyes. but the makeup you have on now is good, so dont go changing! (8)
    but overall: excellent effort! :D can't wait for fb photos... *rubs hands in glee* :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. nah he wanted to do it himself lol I even tried to shoo him away so I can "study". LOL I Did quyen's for informal. I just don't wanna over do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet dress, sweet shoes, sweet look, poor brother!

    ReplyDelete