Monday, May 3, 2010

Can you feel it?

Yess it's that time of the year again. Athletics carnivalll! Social!! And more assessments D: I do not know what I should dress up as for the athletics carnival. The theme is Hurlstone heroes. Here are some of my ideas: luigi, sailor jupiter, storm from X-men, care bears? For the social the theme is jungles? Well I was thinking of having a peacock theme for my outfit (it won't necessarily look like a peacock at all but the resemblance is there). Here are simply some pictures from my mobile:


green contacts
an awesome dreamcatcher for only $5 ..gosh I love things that make my room feel magical and mysterious


I was looking for overalls to make my luigi costume in Salvos..when I came across this retro 80's looking jacket. perfect! It reminded me of the jacket chris brown(pictured below) wore and surprisingly it was size 8 YAY!what a hottie!I never knew I owned this green sparkly top :L..it's pretty so it's BLOGWORTHY! Now I'm off to do some physics goodnight all!

3 comments:

  1. DUDE WTF-WHY-THE-FACE. I was gonna come as a peacock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.
    i am not allowed to go to the social!! D: D: D:
    ewww chris brown hahaha!
    ... are there even peacocks in the jungle??

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL quyen great minds think alike :L We'll both come as peacocks lol

    ReplyDelete