Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hurstville

Hurstville shops are awesome! It's like a CHINESE cabramatta. I spent a total of $5 on a korean bbq chicken meal. :D Yay I resisted the urges to buy this gorgeous dress that is perfect for the social theme this year. I still don't have a costume for athletics carnival, I guess I will dress up as the hulk in the last minute :S All I need for that non-unique idea is: a tub of green paint, purple shorts and a green tea. How will I go home without any weird stares? :o :( If I dress as sailor jupiter all I need is a green skirt (the primary school ones), and pink ribbon and white gloves. I will wear the school blouse for that costume.

4 comments:

  1. all in favor of tien dressing up as hulk say aye .. *a million AYE's can be heard in the background* x]

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol in the end...haa I'm gonna dress up as the hulk because of financial issues :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually now that i think about it .. does sailor jupiter wear pigtails ? =/ cos if she does, you should have went as her :3 LOL~

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHAHAHAH
    so you had lunch before you came? lol i was full wondering if you were starving coz i thought you rushed!
    wanna go shopping next sunday? what did your mum said about 1 o'clock?

    ReplyDelete