Monday, May 10, 2010

So lonely

So lonely by chris sorbello is the catchiest song ever. I am listening to music again, maybe this is the solution to long hours of work. When I listen to music, I actually enjoy what I do.. however music sometimes lets listeners forget about the world around them :S . So does listening to music actually improve my education?

I have recollected myself from the trauma of the half yearly results. However, after today's physics test I think I'm crawling back into that little depression hole again. ): If only I can motivate myself to work hard and to think about the satisfaction of ACTUALLY FINISHING a test and earning a GOOD mark for it. A am not in the mood to post up inspirational pictures. So I will end my post with a list of uplifting songs:

Enrique Iglesias - Be With You
elvis presley- burning love
chris sorbello - so lonely (club mix)
Tay Dizm-Beam me up
Taio Cruz-Break your heart
David Archuleta-Crush

No comments:

Post a Comment