Sunday, June 13, 2010

Where do you go? My lovely

2 great disco classics:
-what is love by haddaway
-where do you go by no mercy

Long and cold endless nights pass by very quick when you study. Turning the heater/electric blanket on lulls me to sleep. Even when I slump on the hard timber floor, with my book and pen in hand, the warmth makes me curl into a little ball. These days I've been stressing about the upcoming math exam, the stress is aided by the little countdown on the back of my hand. The number 50 is written on the back of my palm today... 50 days till trials. 50 days is not enough to finish studying all my subjects! I feel as though I've screwed up my years in high school, actually my years of schooling (including primary school). All that money put into tutoring for the OC and selective is coming down to this single test. This can be a huge turning point in my life! I need to stress more in order to motivate myself, but I don't know why I'm still in a cloud of fun and games. I still procrastinate, although I wish to end all this procrastination. Now. Forever.. no more procrastinating. Life is too good to miss, I should make every minute count and procrastinating is not the way to achieve this.

I want the HSC to be over. I wish to put all of this stress into a little pocket, then I'll place the little pocket into a little box and I shall store it in a small corner in my cupboard. I want time to flicker by. However, I also want time to stand still. I love my years in high school. They've been the best years yet. It's kind of sad .. but I think I've grown an infatuation for hurlstone. I will miss hurlstone.

I will study hard now. I do not want to regret. I do not want the HSC to come "so quickly, after taking so long. Not even time for a proper conclusion."

1 comment:

  1. stress = bad >.< especially for your skin too =/ but dw bout it too much tien, im sure you'll do fine. just stop playing with your webcam so much and im sure you'll achieve what you set out to do ^.^ if you dont, its not the end of the world. you'll see :3

    ReplyDelete