Sunday, June 20, 2010

All nighter

At first the plan was to sleep at 4am (to study for 4u). However I think I'm going to go overtime XD. At 10pm I drank a can of V .. and it has kept me up for a while. I think its effects are still present at 3:41am. At 12pm I was hyperactive, at 1am I was still active; at 2am I was alert and wide awake; at 3 I was still alert(but my eyes are a bit dry) .. and I start to feel tired. It's funny how, the other day I slept for 10 hours and I nearly fell asleep in all my classes because I felt so tired. Whereas if I sleep for about 5 hours, I would not feel tired the next day. That has always been the case for me. hehe Well I am making the most out of my life :D. But in return I get a shidload of pimples D: not good. Anyhow, it's yr 12 so who cares .. I will get fit and care for my skin in university. I am currently listening to old music eg backstreet boys songs, while I'm studying my ass off. Oooh I'm going to turn my electric blanket on so I can sleep at 5 - wake at 7:30. BYE!

2 comments:

  1. did i ever tell you that i was against energy drinks and all nighters ? =/ bad combination tien >< it will have long term detrimental effects on your health =( just hope it pays off in your marks *thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you're insane!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Effects_of_sleep_deprivation.svg

    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! 6-7hrs a night AT LEAST! :)

    ReplyDelete