Sunday, June 27, 2010

To infinity and beyondd!!

Parul's birthday is awesome. I seriously think I've consumed a whole bag of starburst/ chocolates today. I am still full and my eyelids are heavy with exhaustion. It feels like the holidays have started, however, there is still one more week of school to go. I will spend most of my holidays either at home, next to the fridge, or in cab library (where I will force myself to study because there is nothing else to do). Anyways, I ended up dressing up as minnie mouse and here's my outfit. thanks mum for the sewing the skirt. The black leotard is a hand-me-down. minnie mouse head band-from bargain. stockings from home.

4 comments:

  1. thanks quyen! Not as adorable as you in your cardboard box though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so enlighten me as to why the blog title is "to infinity and beyond" ? i saw it on my dashboard and was like BUZZ ?! =D then i see minnie mouse ==" LOL ALLAN<3TOYSTORY :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. cause someone dressed as buzz lightyear. and no its MY BUZZ! MY TOY STORY =3

    ReplyDelete