Wednesday, June 30, 2010

More HSC crep

I am currently planning out my holidays, as miss hackett advised everyone to do. The room has reached 10 degrees and I am coughing my azz off and it hurts my sides. My legs are also in pain, is it because of touch footy? If that's the case, that's weird, because I can last a 4km track without feeling any pain on the next day. Actually I think I'm catching the cold-thanks mum-. Anyways, mum drove me to this computer store in Villawood and I got a laptop. YAY. The one I chose was a glossy black, 16", Asus and I think it has built in sub woofers too. HELL YEAH! However it is a bit heavy, oh wells I need that extra bit of exercise anyways don't I? MUM won't let me use the laptop until my birthday, by that time the trials will be over and the laptop won't be of great help to my education (well it will in uni). goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment