Monday, July 5, 2010

study plan

Aim: Finish all physics summaries today (excluding medical phys).
Sources: Dot Point exercise book, peak booklet, jacaranda? (school txt book)
need to pay special attention to: pracs, motors and gen, evaluate dot points in implement.

I have completed 2 hours of study (:. 8 more hours to go lol. This endless process of study reminds me of my parent's annoying question. When I mope or sook about studying, they usually ask me "Who are you studying for?" (in viet of course)
my reply "Me!"
What an annoying question, if I'm studying for myself then they should stop bugging me and questioning my productivity .. all the questions slow me down.

1 comment:

  1. goooo tien! wooo!! STUDYSTUDYSTUDY!

    I'm barely managing 8hrs a day.
    Actually, I've done 5hrs so far.. so 3 more :'(

    CAN'T WAIT FOR FRIDAAAYYYYY!!

    ReplyDelete