Sunday, July 18, 2010

english in 3 days

Nothing much happening lately .. the usual boring daily routines. I've been eating an apple after every meal for some reason, and it's becoming a habit.. more like a little addiction. Firstly, my dad gave me an interesting pep talk today about the upcoming trials. I thought that it stressed me out even more which is good because I need the motivation and a bit of quality talk with my daddy. One of the lines he used was especially effective : (translated from viet) "This is the most important time in your life and every moment is worth more than what money can pay." Yes... slightly exaggerated much, but I kept repeating those lines in my head after he said it. Well the temperature conditions these days don't really help when it is constantly cold. All I want to do is tuck myself into a little ball and hibernate until the HSC is over ( if only I can actually skip the HSC). I am going to pull an all-nighters today, well until 4am if I can still make it. (: Bad for health but comforting to know that I've accomplished something at least. I hope the next three weeks until trials will be like this: study, study, study, eat, play, swim, more study. hmmm I should I do 4unit or should I drop it. I cannot decide but I MUST decide soon. The 4unit and the 2unnit exam is on at the same time. (gasps) Okay I have to make a decision soon because I will damage my ATAR even more if I sit on the fence because I'm UNDECISIVE. hmm and mums just standing there staring at my screen .. not helping me > > I wonder if she is actually reading what I'm writing now :L Okay inspirational stuff: yess you can bite me anyday
what a cutie pie!my future daughter must cosplay for mee hehenice winter outfit

2 comments:

  1. minus the crappy korean twilight image and this is a pretty nice post ^.^ i think you should stick with 4u maths tien =] remember how much money you put in for tutor and all =/ but ultimately your decision =] whatever you feel is right =) good luck for your trials =3

    ReplyDelete
  2. just because you can't afford gi kwang's awesome outfit.. puh-lease don't be jealous :L (kidding)

    ReplyDelete