Saturday, June 19, 2010

you light my morning sky..with burning love

Sofar my studying plans are going well. :) I'm efficiently studying at the moment, .. but I'm screwed next week. Four exams here I come. 2,3,4 math and legal. Another normal saturday today, apart from my hyperactiveness which is fueled by pre-exam stress. I watched this vietnamese music show today, it's similar to Paris by Night, however, not as famous. I am correct to say that the video has tainted my brain. One of the viet male singers sung Paparazzi, Bad Romance and Poker face. The songs would've been great, if it weren't for the horrid dancing. He copied the dance moves from gaga's vids, he dressed really poorly too(fishnet material tight singlet, gigantic glossy black belt and tights)... he was the vietnamese-male gaga. Anyways inspirational pics:yummy :P how cute!my own little fashion collage cute tee!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... a Vietnamese male version of gaga? Appetizing.

    ReplyDelete