Monday, October 4, 2010

8 days left

It does not feel like the end of a year, merely a beginning to the life ahead of us. This big task we're about to face is simply another steppingstone we have to overcome in our life. Okay...*peels off mask* WHOLLYMOTHERFRIGGINGOD HSC is in a week's time. GOODNESS ME! TIME FLIES when I procrastinate! How on earth did a year pass by so quickly?!? With so much to do and so little time... I think I might have to pull allnighters this week. :/ I cannot go to sleep with a guilty conscious, that is why I always stay up to try and squeeze in an extra hour of study.

Anyhow, just a funny memory... when I was young, my sister and I would love following mum into the seafood stores. We'd look at all the different fish and interesting shelled creatures in store. We'd always have this mini competition, the person who would poke the biggest fish eye wins. I used to find that poking fish eyes is funny/fun and so did my sister. Wow what were we thinking!LOL

Okay that's it, back to englishing!

3 comments:

  1. that is disgusting tien tran x] poking fish eyes *shakes head*

    STOP PULLING ALL NIGHTERS >=( I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU ALL YEAR AND YOU'RE NOT LISTENING TO ME >=[

    DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR NEURORECEPTORS WHEN YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH REM SLEEP* ? THEY LOSE THEIR SENSITIVITY TO SEROTONINE AND NOREPINEPHRINE! AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT LEADS TO ? IMPARIED COGNITIVE FUNCTION >=[

    *Rapid Eye Movement

    NOW BRUSH YOUR TEETH AND GO TO BED >=[

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAA

    "*peels off mask* WHOLLYMOTHERFRIGGINGOD HSC is in a week's time. " made me laugh so much!

    HAHAHAHAA

    I havent been out in a long time LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. rofl yess dad, aww cmon it was early lol.

    lol quyen I can tell when you laugh at stuff hahahaha

    ReplyDelete