Tuesday, August 31, 2010

vocal drills

with the year assembly on thursday, I am friggin nervous. Yeah I can sing "I wanna be a billionaire" in front of quyen and a few friends but but on stage ?!? :o What happens if I testee-pop! Or trip over my shoe? Anyways, the group has not practiced yet-not even once together-good one guys. okay.. phew. hehe Today the english teachers collected the papers back to remark it because they marked it wrong LOL. Apparently, she covered up their faults by saying that there is this TARS teacher thingo that required the teachers to mark the papers again. haha.

2 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK :3 let me know how it all goes down =) shame i cant be there to see though =( LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. good thing too! your ears will bleed after hearing me sing :L

    ReplyDelete