Tuesday, August 17, 2010

euphoria

The time is 2am. I feel absolutely great! I do not know why or how I came to feel this way. I have a legal paper pending for my stress and unhappiness, however, I feel completely and utterly happy. If I ever talk to anyone online and my conversations just come out like *click**click*, and you find that there's a lot of "hahahahahah" then it means that I'm in that happy mood again. This feeling is so exhilarating that I am actually enjoying studying for legal XD, doesn't that say something about how I feel at the moment? I wish this feeling lasts forever! (especially when I finish my exam tomorrow) WOOT WOOT! hmm okay here's a list of things soaring through my brain right now: trials over, SHOPPING, moviesss on thurs night, swimming pools, CITY, UNI= guy farm, freedom, nail paints, finally dressing up.. MY BIRTHDAYY! teehee This blog can seriously go on for ages! I haven't felt this way in days (:. I can't contain this happiness without bearing a grin on my face while typing this stuff up. haha I probably look like some pedo if anyone can see me right now lol. Perhaps it is the tea I just took. Mum infused two teabags and now I am hyperactive! Thanks mum! It's funny how after a certain time eg 3am, you cannot feel sleepy anymore. It's like as though your mind has told itself that it's morning. haha that's how I feel for nearly all the exams-I jump on bed at around 3am and I try to prize my lids closed to sleep " oh cmon tien sleeep, why cant I sleeeeep!" Anyhow, enough about gibberish! back to legal bye blog! goodnight world!

7 comments:

  1. i still am against your sleeping habits =( they say it leads to depression later on in life =/ but by the sound of things, you seem more kolly than ever ^^ GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXAMS TIEN =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAYYYYYYYY HAPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YAY THURSDAY YAY FAKE YAAAAYYYYY
    GLAD YOU'RE FEELING GREAT GREAT GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello tien, you followed our blog! yay, so now is hall follow your's.

    I DROPPED LEGAL HAHA. are you gonna drop it if you do terrible? or just keep it and wing it for hsc?

    edit: asdfgjkl, why do you have word veri? get rid of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wordveri? lol what is that. not sure if i wanna drop it, I'll wait til trial resuts are out D: lol my blog is kinda boring dont follow it if it bores you out :L

    ReplyDelete
  5. farh .. full reply to grace's message and toss quyen and me aside huh ? i see how it is *glare c'mon quyen, we dont need her LOL x)

    ReplyDelete