Friday, August 13, 2010

Lets Nail it baby!

I got my pair of green contacts today yay and they last for a whole year and only $25. Now that is worth my money! I cannot wait until trials have finished, so I can start painting my nails! I'm going to attempt the spongebob one first (: I also can't wait until the HSC is over so I can wear my new dresses that are waiting for me in my wardrobe XD !inspiration blog (:
How absolutely cute! How can anyone possibly come up with such cute ideas! They also smell scrumptious too!This is such a great top! This will be the highlight to any party if I ever get my hands on one of em.they all look so nice! If only I owned them allnice!nice!

2 comments:

  1. is it me or do you have a fingernail fetish ? LOL i kid =) what are the dolls supposed to be ? =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha perfume bottles(see the clear thing at the bottom?)

    ReplyDelete